Dementia Caregivers Stress Check
Do You …
1. Feel like you have to do it all yourself and that you should be doing more?
2. Withdraw from family, friends and activities that you used to enjoy?
3. Worry that the person you care for is safe?
4. Feel anxious about money and healthcare issues?
5. Feel grief or sadness that your relationship with the person isn’t what it used to be?
6. Deny the impact of the disease and its impact on your family?
7. Get frustrated and angry when the person with dementia continually repeats things and doesn’t listen?
8. Have your own health problems that are taking a toll on you mentally and physically?