Bob is an experienced and highly rated lecturer, speaker and trainer that knows how to relate to his audience. His examples and stories come from true life experiences that every member of the audience or your staff can and will relate to. He avoids the “clinical side” of Alzheimer’s disease and focuses on what “at home” and professional Caregivers need to know so both may enjoy a better quality of life along with the very special people they are caring for.
- 2002 to Present-Lecturer every semester at The University of Rhode Island College of Nursing. Subject: “Understanding Alzheimer’s dementia.”
- 2009-Featured Speaker at The Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA) Annual Conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 2009-2011-Facilitator of The Westerly Hospital Community Education Program utilizing the HBO Four part series “The Alzheimer’s Project.” This was a collaboration of my communities, The Adult Day Center, Pfizer Pharmaceuticals and two Geriatric Care Managers.
- Featured guest speaker at Alzheimer’s support groups in Rhode Island and Connecticut.
- Host of the Memory Care Minute on Stereo AM 1230 WBLQ and The Classical Station 95.9 WCRI
- Guest Co-host on “Caregivers Coast to Coast” with Ann Cerullo on the Talk Stream Radio Network
Bob is a very popular and valued speaker and trainer at Conferences, Assisted Living Communities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Hospitals, Retirement Communities, Colleges, and Universities throughout the region.
If you’d like to discuss the various options and the fees available to you, from a concentrated one hour presentation, a one day four hour presentation or four different one-hour presentations spread out over a period of time of your choosing, contact us today to secure your date.
If you would like to discuss speaking engagements with Bob please feel to call him directly at (860) 884.5244 or you can contact us.
Here is a brief list where Bob has been invited to speak…
-The “Age and Memory Conference” in Portland, Maine.
-“The Senior Summit” in Groton, Connecticut.
-The University of Rhode Island College of Nursing (15 years).
-Wingate Assisted Living, Providence, R.I.
-Masonicare Senior Living, Mystic, Connecticut.
-The Southeastern Connecticut Senior Network.
-The Retired Federal Employees Association, Norwood, Mass.
-The Alzheimer’s Association of R.I. Caregiver Conference.
-The Rhode Island Healthcare Association Conference
-Massachusetts General Hospital.
-The Westerly Hospital, Westerly, R.I.
-Assured Quality Home Care, Norwich, Ct.
-The Westerly Police Department.
-The South County of Rhode Island First Responders.
-The Westerly Ambulance Corps.
-Pratt and Whitney Corporation